Top Five Best Biotin Tablets
Biotin vitamin is one of the essential vitamins that we have to take from the external sources. It is a very important part of the vitamin B family. So, it is water soluble which can flow away from the body via sweating and urination. This vitamin is also known as vitamin H which helps the body to convert food into energy. Along with that it has many health benefits which include:
Benefits of BiotinBiotin deficiency is not so common. Because the early stages alert by showing symptoms like hair loss or red rash. And the doctor suggests increasing the intake of biotin tablet. Here are some benefits of biotin.
- Good for the health of nails, hair, and skin
- Nourishes the scalp and prevents dandruff
- Helps to make skin healthy and smooth
- Improves rash in children
- Fights against biotin deficiency
Deficiency of BiotinLow levels of biotin in the blood can cause the rash around the mouth,eyes, and nose. Other extreme symptoms are lack of interest, hallucinations, and depression. You can also feel tingling in legs and arms. In pregnant women, low biotin levels can affect unborn babies. The baby can take birth with low weight. He can be malnourished.
Sources of BiotinHere are many fruits, vegetables, and other sources available in nature that will provide you this vital vitamin.
- Red meat, beef liver
- Fish like salmon
- Nuts, almonds, walnuts, peanuts
- Seeds, cereals
- Some vegetables like sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, and others
- Fruits like avocados, bananas, and others