A great way to help maintain a productive working environment while staying compliant with federal and state regulations is by using mobile health screening services. Having a screening partner come to your worksite is a convenient way to monitor the health of your employees without having to leave the premises. Why waste time and resources sending your employees offsite to get health screenings, when you can have the screening come to you. Medical Screening and Surveillance Mobile health screening services conduct both medical screening and medical surveillance for your workforce as required by OSHA. OSHA has many standards in place related to medical screening and surveillance for various environmental exposures. Standards for toxic and hazardous substances include asbestos, benzene, vinyl chloride, lead, cadmium, formaldehyde and more. Medical screenings are available for employees in all stages of health to provide a thorough and focused exam to detect possible unknown issues from workplace and environmental exposures. Whereas medical surveillance helps to identify slow but progressive changes in a worker’s health, year over year. A medical surveillance service provides peace of mind to employers, as well as OSHA compliance. The combination of medical screening and surveillance is the best way to track employee health and ensure a safe and healthy workforce.
New Popular Posts
- Growing Healthy And Long Lashes
- Make Sure You Get Your 1 Litre Bottle After Considering These Factors
- Oily Scalp issues Can Harm Hair Growth or Take it on high Level
- What Is Gastroenterology and How To Choose The Best Gastroenterology Hospital For Treatment?
- Top 10 Ways Couples Counselling can Improve Mental Health
- Why Men Should Worry About Low Testosterone Levels
- Artvigil 150: Wakefulness Promoting Agent
- Getting Your Life Back On Track After Addiction
- How Family Can Help Loved Ones in Drug Treatment
- Review Of The EV Rider Transport AF
- Toothaches, Mild to Severe Conditions
- Peak Cognitive Performance: How to Achieve It?
- What Does Core Strengthening Do?
- How To Choose The Best Ayahuasca Retreat?
- When Should I Wear a Mask?